Friday, November 16, 2007

Weekend

So dad calls last night. He's lined up a potential caregiver and he's having her out tomorrow. At 8 a.m. Ok, that is SATURDAY. What do normal people my age do on Saturday (those without kids anyway) - SLEEP IN. I get up at 6:30 every day of the week to come to work. And it's been quite a week here. I see my house on Thursday nights and Friday nights and whatever time I eek out on the weekend - Tuesday nights I skate and Monday and Wednesday I go to moms. I have not put my laundry away in 2 weeks. My animals miss me. And my husband misses me too.

I told him I most assuredly was not getting up at 6:30 to be there at 8 on a Saturday. He said ok but be there by 9 because what if she needed something.

Where will he be? At the "land" he owns out in Whiteville. Because it's the opening day of deer season and he wants to watch for poachers.

WHATEVER.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Men...

That's all I can say...

3:47 PM  
Blogger Beverly Herman said...

Mel, You and your Mom are always in my thoughts and prayers.

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home