Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Still positive

Things are still looking good. They drained 1/2 liter of fluid off mom's lung yesterday. She says she is short of breath, but her oxygen level is good. I am not sure - she may be having anxiety attacks. Her heart rate is up. The heart doctor will see her today and let me know what she decides. It may just be that they doubled her lung capacity so quickly by draining off that fluid and she's just not used to it yet.

Other than that, nothing to report. Mark and his dad met up with my dad last night and arranged the bedroom for the hospital bed and also rearranged the living room for the new recliner that dad bought mom.

I'm at work again today. Hopefully I can get tonight off and dad can sit with mom this evening so I can go have Halloween with Mark. We really enjoy this time of year and have always been together to celebrate and hand out candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home