Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Today's update

So far mom is still stable and breathing on the oxygen (not needing the 100% mask anymore). She was resting when I went in this morning so I just gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and left for work. The doctors have not been in to see her today so no orders have been written to move her to a regular room yet. That may or may not happen today. She still has the feeding tube. I went to see her last night but I think with my brother Peter flying in and seeing her that he and daddy tired her out a lot. I didn't stay long because she was not breathing well.

Will update as I know more. Back at work today. Trying to be at work whenever possible so I can get paid once in a while ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger old lady said...

Thoughts and prayers to you, your mom, and family. Keep yourself healthy and strong.

10:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home