Thursday, July 05, 2007

Guess what?

www.memphisrollerderby.com

I'm going to be a ref! My first bout is this Saturday night. Axles of Evil. It's so much fun to do this. I won't be on skates at first, just kind of learning and maybe doing some stats help. But I'm gonna be a Derby Girl :) My derby name will be Mid-Evil Torture.

OK - stolen from Suz:

Scattergories:

Your Name: - Melanie
1. Famous singer/band: Moody Blues
2. 4 letter word: Merde (shit)
3. Street name: Main Street
4. Color: Melon
5. Gifts/Presents: Machinery
6. Vehicle: Minivan
7. Things in a souvenir shop: Mirrors
8. Boy name: Mark
9. Girl name: Melissa
10. Movie title: Monty Python and the Holy Grail
11. Drink: Milk
12. Occupation: Mortician
13. Flower: Moonflower
14. Celebrity: Melissa Gilbert
15. Magazine: Ms.
16. U.S. city: Memphis
17. Pro sports teams: Memphis Grizzlies
18. Fruit/vegetable: Mushmelon
19. Reason late for work: Migraine
20. Something you throw away: Mail
21. Things you shout: My Gods! Move!
22. Cartoon character: Mickey Mouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home