Thursday, April 12, 2007

Blogger ate my April goals.

Doesn't surprise me. But I'll try again anyway:

March goals were:

Complete 1st of the month KAL - got almost finished and knew something wasn't right - then they posted and error on the group and I didn't like it enough to rip out and re-knit - so I ripped it out and recycled the yarn.
Complete 15th of the month KAL - nope - but I did knit a plain square dishcloth.
Finish Anjali's sampler - nope
Make shadowbox for Elijah - nope
Work on AP - yes, and I can now say that I officially hate lazy daisy stitches. I'm only halfway through the border full of them tho.

April goals:

Grid fabric for Old World Map
Finish A's sampler and finish Footprints and get ready for framing
Work on AP
Finish Spring Fever - stitch along with Goldie
Finish freebie cow - stitch along with Goldie and Lynn (except Lynn is finished already)

Hopefully I can deal with those pared-down goals this month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Congrats on your accomplishments this month - can't wait to see pics.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Thutmosis said...

Love the picture of you and Mark! BTW, you've been tagged. See my blog....

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home