Thursday, March 01, 2007

Sorry I have not been very posty lately

It's been a bear of a month at work, and they've taken me off my thyroid medicine to do some testing to find out what may be behind the issue, so I'm drained of energy most of the time. I'm still around - still reading and watching other people, just not doing a lot myself.

HUGS to those who need them. You know who you are. Know that I'm here if you need anything, and I'm not lost in the mist. Maybe I'll have some Happy Dances to post in March if nothing else!

3 Comments:

Blogger Karin said...

Good thoughts sent your way, Melanie - hope that life gets better for you in the future.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds like you could use some {{{hugs}}} yourself. Take care!

10:02 AM  
Blogger Beverly Herman said...

Mel, take care of yourself.
Sending healing thoughts and prayers your way.

12:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home