Tuesday, July 17, 2007

MRD 4-0

A big congrats to the women of Memphis Roller Derby - our travel team is now 4-0 and State Champions after beating Nashville and Knoxville last weekend.

And in further news, I bought my skates last Saturday.

If you want to read/see more on MRD - go visit u-tube and look for Memphis Roller Derby or MRD. Also you can see MRD on the front page of SPORTS (yes, not lifestyle, sports) in the Commercial Appeal from last Sunday. It also might be on their website. And somewhere there is also a Commercial Appeal podcast.

No, I'm not pictured. Thank goodness. You might catch a glimpse of me in the background, but I wasn't on skates at the time so I'm pretty hidden trying to stay out of the way and keep score.

Stitching - what stitching? Haven't really gotten very far lately.

2 Comments:

Blogger KMcDougan said...

Long time, no hear from, Medieval. Drop me a line when you can. - A. Nichols, NOLA

3:55 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Apologies for being a dork but I grew up in Memphis and just wanted to say hi. I now live outside Pensacola but constantly crave greasy Exline's pizza, Gridley's BarBQ, and sunsets from the roof of the Peabody.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home