Thursday, October 25, 2007

As of last night

Mom had another radiation treatment yesterday. She's received all of the chemo for this round. She has 8 more days of radiation to go. She still has the feeding tube and the catheter. I spent about an hour and a half with her last night but did not stay the night. She gets upset easily. She's in and out of being lucid and gets very frustrated when she can tell you don't think she is making sense.

I did not go see her this morning as I got caught in a traffic snarl on the way to work and it took up my 30 minutes of hospital time getting through that. I'm going to Build A Bear today at lunch to get her a bear to keep with her since she borrowed mine before. I'll go see her after work.

She's in a regular room for now. I will keep you updated and let you know when/if I hear from doctors today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Susan @ Real Girl Designs said...

I'm glad that your mom is back in a regular room. The "Build a Bear" sounds like a nice treat for her.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

just {{hugs}} from me

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home