Monday, November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! There was so much for us to be thankful for this year.

There are some photos here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Melanie.Simmonds/Thanksgiving2007

Mom had a good day. The other guests were Mark's dad (in the red shirt) and Betty and Bill Stoddard, longtime family friends. My DH Mark is not pictured, and I was running around a lot so I only made one and look irritated!

Spent time with mom on Friday and again yesterday. Today she starts the next round of chemo.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Melanie:

I can't get the photos to come up. I clicke on the url and nothing happened. Then I keye the URL into Google Search and nothing!

Were these the same photos that you emailed earlier?

Pete Rudolph

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home