Tuesday, October 11, 2005

The Pact

By commenting to this post you are agreeing to the following:

We, as friends, will hold each other up and hang on tight. We know we can talk to each other about anything, anytime, anywhere. We are friends for life. In memory of Preston, in memory of all those who felt that there was nobody who would understand and took their own life, we agree to live.

We agree to hold on to each other for life and never let each other fall.

I love you - all of you. No matter what.

7 Comments:

Blogger Annette said...

I agree....

((hugs))

9:52 AM  
Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

Agreed

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}

2:42 PM  
Blogger Schokti said...

Done. My shoulder is here for you.

4:06 PM  
Blogger Froggie said...

Absolutely agree

4:04 PM  
Blogger Casa Pearl said...

Agreed, however I may help, please ask.

6:51 PM  
Blogger Eirishluck said...

No matter how much time and space may separate us, I will always be there when you truly need me.

11:04 PM  
Blogger Bronzemom said...

Well said. I agree whole-heartedly.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home