Friday, August 26, 2005

Trying to get back in the swing

I've been very scattered lately. I haven't been rotating, just working on one thing at a time pretty much. But now that I don't stitch at work, I'm getting bored.

Currently in progress:

Egyptian Garden by Chatelaine - Maybe 25% done. I love this piece, but have been working on it exclusively for over a month.

Dragonlets Birth Sampler - 65% done - I need to finish this one soon, but it's so BORING that I hate working on it.

Celestial Dragon - 40% done - all the border is done and the over 1 but the dragon is just started. And I can only work on him for a short time before I get sick of the blending filament and want to throw it across the room.

Now, what I want to start:

The Token by Longdog - I have all materials for this in hand.

Footprints by TW - I have promised one of my dear friends (who came to Nashville with me) that I would stitch this for her. Considering I did Cottage Garden Fairy for my other friend for a housewarming and I've known J. for longer, I really owe her this.

Angel Procession by TW - I have promised my mom I'd do this for her and I should start soon.

Midi I - I'm still gathering materials for this so won't start it until probably after the first of the year.

Tropical Dream by TW - I've got the chart and the fabric.

Soo - I'm thinking I'll start Token for when I'm traveling in September, then start AP in December. Maybe start Footprints in Nov? If I give myself one new start per month until I have all these going, is that too much???

Also, my beading has fallen by the wayside. With all my travel coming up I won't be beading much - it's too hard to drag around. And altho I love it, I'm just not sure that I love it as much as stitching. I go back and forth I guess. Anyway, I've got a show in September and hope to sell some stuff and make some money there, which may motivate me to bead again. Until then, and after making 50 pr of earrings, I am burned out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Valerie (grvlgal) said...

After making 50 pairs of earrings, I can see how you'd be burned out! Hopefully your show in September will get you motivated again. :)

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home