Monday, September 26, 2005

Fair Wins

Taj Mahal by Chatelaine - 1st Place and Best of Show for General Cross Stitch:


Teresa Wentzler Birth Sampler - 1st Place and Best of Show for Specialty/Other Cross Stitch:


Chatelaine Aer Bellpull - First Place for Bellpulls


Vampyre Choker - 1st Place for Handcrafted Jewelry

Angels Ornament - 1st Place for Seed Beadwork:
My cat Kismet with no fur on her back legs because she chewed it off while I was gone:

Just threw the last one in to see if you were paying attention :)

7 Comments:

Blogger cathymk said...

Poor Kismet - she must have missed you. Congratulations on all your wins - they are lovely!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Darla said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, Melanie, on the wins. Those are stunning pieces!!!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

Wow!! Congratulations on all those first places - you must be so pleased. But your poor kitty - she's obviously stressed without you- awwww!

4:14 AM  
Blogger Schokti said...

Very well deserved wins, Melanie! Congratulations! I love your beading. And poor kitty - it did throw me. Poor thing - I hope she's better!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Casa Pearl said...

Wow Melanie, congratulations on all your fabulous fair wins. Your work is beautiful and it's always nice to have it recognized. Hope your poor kitty's hair grows back quickly.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Froggie said...

Melanie, Congrats on your wins! Your entries are awesome! I hate I didn't make it to the fair this year (since I'm in Memphis). I would have loved to have seen these in person!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Taneya said...

Melanie! Did you happen to see my post on the TWBB? I saw your work at the fair! I loved your Taj Mahal. I have pics on my blog :-)

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home