Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not much to report

Lots going on with Memphis Roller Derby. Not much else going on. I have successfully turned the heel on Elizabeth's sock. That is about the high point of my week. Sad, isn't it.

Must....knit.....faster.

Bogey is doing well and we are settling in after vacation and then a crazy week last week. On Tuesday night (3rd) we had tickets to Eddie Izzard at the Orpheum. As he says, it is a self-regulating crowd. It was a ton of fun and well worth the money. We had GREAT seats too. I hope I can get seats like that when WICKED comes next summer.

Anyway, all is well, I'm still alive, bird is fine. Husband is fine too. The house looks like a bomb went off but we are working on that - with 2 crazy weeks in a row there was a lot of laundry.

I am waiting on my most recent stash acquisitions. Two patterns from Loopy Ewe (Wendy Knits socks patterns) for Summer of Socks 2008, and a kitchener stitch dogtag (http://www.knitcellaneous.com/Kitchener%20Dogtag.htm).

MRD v. Birmingham coming up the last weekend in June in Birmingham and I'll be there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home