Tuesday, June 03, 2008

More Pics - and a FO



This is my latest sock. I finished last night. Simple k3p1 rib pattern but the first I've done with a pattern all the way down the foot. For Elizabeth Stoddard. Second sock coming soon if it doesn't get stolen first.
Because everybody loves the bird. Right? But he's so cute!
Playing coy with the mint leaves.
This is Kethry - she belongs to our friends in Huntsville and was a big part of our getting Bogey. Kethry is 5. Just so you can see the difference. Birds do not all look the same.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Blogger Lynne said...

Bogey's eyes are much friendlier :o)

8:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there,
I love your bird. He's lovely!
I've just started a blog about beading and jewellery design and I am looking for other bloggers to reciprocate links from our blog rolls. My site is at:

http://vitrospective.com/blog

If interested please let me know.
Cheers
jess

9:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home