Friday, February 01, 2008

Service Information

Visitation:

Sunday from 2:00 to 5:00 pm at Peebles West Chapel in Oakland. If you take Stage/Hwy 64 toward Somerville, go through Oakland and it is on the right side after you go through Oakland. Kind of in the country.

Memorial Service:

Monday at 11:00 a.m. at Highland Heights Presbyterian Church on Highway 64 past Wolfchase.

Memorials to Highland Heights Building Fund or to the charity of your choice (my charity of choice is Heifer International if you care).

Love to all, I'm still doing ok.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mel, I'm sorry I can't be with you, but know that I am there in spirit. Lots of love hugs to you. Libby

9:29 AM  
Blogger PR said...

Melanie,

I'm sorry both for your loss and that I can't make it down due to business travel. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Your long-absent cousin,
Pat

pat.rudolph@gmail.com

7:29 PM  
Blogger Wawanna said...

Oh honey, I am so sorry for you loosing your Mom. You have such mixed feelings I am sure and I know how you are hurting just now. My Mom passed away almost three yeaars ago, after having lived with us for 9 years. I still miss her terribly, but so pleased that she had such happy years. Those were very precious and you will have such wonderful memories of her. Every time you hear her favorite song, or watch one of her favorite movies, or think about the times you laughed together. It is hard to raise parents, yet we love them so much and they us. May your heart be blessed and you will be in my thoughts and prayers.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home