Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Weekend projects

Cat door: Moderately successful - the cats know it is there and go in and out, but only if we prop it open. Otherwise they think it is a low window and get confused.

We rearranged the living room so we could see the TV better. Because we are old and blind. In the corner is the cabinet Mark built for our Zombie Control Plan. ;)
My studio/sanctuary. The fan and mask are my favorite bits. Oh, and the cabinet Mark built me with his dad as my birthday present.
My desk in the studio/sanctuary.
The top of my card catalog. I have all my favorite animals up there - my Charlie Bear, my CATS cat and my hedgehog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dani - tkdchick said...

Sometimes we think are cats are super intelligent... othertimes we just wonder LOL!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home