Monday, March 22, 2010

DAR Gloves finished

I decided to knit my own opera length gloves for DAR Congress - this will be my third year at State and my first year going to DC for Continental Congress, and I wanted to do something special for it.






Fingers are fiddly, but really all told these were pretty darn easy.  Took about two weeks per glove, same as a sock.

Now to wash and block, which will take care of some of the irregular bits in my knitting.

Pattern is Farinelli by Ysolda Teague - yarn is Louet Gems fingering weight in White.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Silverlotus said...

Your gloves are beautiful! I'm sure you will feel fabulous and glamours wearing them.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Missy Ann said...

Great finish. Please share a picture with us when you get all dolled up with your new gloves & gown.

10:54 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Gorgeous gloves! Miss "seeing" you around the stitching community!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous embroidery digitising service said...

Very informative article for polishing embroidery skill you've explained all the things very nicely.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home