Tuesday, December 09, 2008

More knitting - Beverly's mitts

These are for a dear, dear friend who taught me a lot about beading. I always said I wanted to be her when I grew up. While I hardly ever bead anymore, the hours of pleasure and wonderful patterns and techniques she shared with me can never be repaid. I hope these go a small way to showing her how much I love and appreciate her. Go visit her over at No Easy Beads and say hi - http://www.noeasybeads.com/

Finished hands!

Closeup of the lace
Finished mitts!!!
And me. Don't faint - it's another update in less than a month!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely mitts. Those are among my first projects on my "when I finally learn to knit" list.

Look at you!!!!! Beautiful!

1:42 PM  
Blogger Bead Society of New Orleans said...

The mitts are just beautiful. They look so soft and the color is perfect! Thank you so much for blessing me with such a wonderful pair of mitt!
I can't wait to wear them.

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home