Friday, October 31, 2008

So I get up this morning, and put the elf ears on Mark.



He's so cute. So we go outside and he gets into his car and I smoke. Now, every morning we do this. And every morning I check the door behind him. So this morning do I check the door? No. Guess what? As he pulls away from the house I discover the door is locked. By the time I get to the end of the driveway, he's past the stop sign and gone.

So I try to find a neighbor who is awake. I find one, but it takes about 15 minutes. I convince her that yes, I am a lone white chick in my bathrobe and PJs and not trying to rob her but please can I just use the phone. She lets me use her cell on the porch and I call Mark's dad. He heads over. And gets stopped by the train. So after another 15 minutes he arrives and lets my half-frozen ass in the house.

I got to work and got my ears on. Let's see who notices. I have hair to hide them some. Also, my orange hose have bats and pumpkins and cats on them.




Tonight we are going as Velma and Shaggy from Scooby Doo. I hope that red dress fits Mark......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home