Friday, September 19, 2008

Birthday!

So I had one. I am now 36. Which means little, except that I no longer check the 29-35 box on forms ;)

My husband and his dad made me the most wonderful present!! They are so creative. For those of you scratching your head over the photos, it is for my yarn. It sits next to my chair, and my yarn ball/cake goes in it and the working end comes out the hole in the top. It keeps it from getting away. And the last photo is the sock blockers they made for the different sized socks.

Open top

Yarn holder

Sock Blockers

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

So. Cool! What handy relatives you have!!

10:23 AM  
Blogger Judith said...

Happy Birthday Mel... in the photos, your yarn cage looks like it's on a post??? Is that to keep it away from the cats? Have a good birthday

12:40 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Daffycat said...

Happy birthday, Melanie...many happy returns!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

5:27 AM  
Blogger Beverly Herman said...

Happy Birthday Mel!! You will always be in your twenties to me.
What great birthday presents!

6:39 PM  
Blogger Daniele said...

Wow. Great gifts! I especially like the sock blockers.

A very happy birthday to you!!

I'm 43 now, but I remember turning 36. Anothing thing you have to look forward to is all kinds of new tests at the doctors!! ;)

Daniele aka mscreate.typepad.com
and plurkey pal.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home