Monday, October 02, 2006

Tagged by Grvlgal!

Here are the rules:
List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.


Wow - seven songs. See, I listen to books most of the time. So I guess for me it would be:

Call and Response - Shortwave Dahlia (www.shortwavedahlia.org)
Automata - also by ShortwaveD
Song of Bubastis - Shortwave D
Waiting for the Sunlight - Shortwave D
The Human Condition - Shortwave D
Manic, Impressive! - Shortwave D
Losbruellen - Shortwave D

See, my DH plays in Shortwave Dahlia so I listen to him practice. And I check out the music often. You should check it out too!

OK - so tags:

No Easy Beads, Judith G., Albee, Annette, Thutmosis, WG, Suz

2 Comments:

Blogger Judith said...

oh dear, had to tag this tone deaf beader here, did ya? This should be interesting - does public radio bits count?

4:45 PM  
Blogger WhizGidget said...

Thank you for tagging me! I was wondering when someone was going to! :)

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home