Monday, August 21, 2006

Four more sleeps.

I raised $150 on ebay. I got $150 from mom to match it as my birthday gift(she was very excited I was selling off my middle eastern dance costumes). I got $25 from a friend as an early birthday gift to play.

I'm ready for CATS.

I think I'm going to take one class - probably the framing class if I can get into it. And I'm really looking forward to seeing my friends from the bb's and the blogs.

Kate and I are going to have a nightcap in the bar that spins. It took us so by surprise last year we just have to do it again.

I hope to find some good fabric, some tuck pillows, plan to get some of Jo's Dinky Dyes threads (hope she has the opps bag again!!), and maybe even a chart or two.

I'm packing more stitching than clothing (which my husband will tell you is totally wrong for me - usually I take a week's worth of clothes for an overnight trip "just in case").

I'm ready to leave now. Is it Friday yet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home