Tuesday, August 29, 2006

CATS part 2


Since Blogger hates me and ate my pictures - this is a closer pic of the front of the tote bag I posted about earlier.

I bought new scroll bars and holders at CATS. I bought the Original Lap Stitch Frame from these folks:

http://www.imagesstitcherydesign.com/results.cfm?SubCategory=1

I also bought the mini in their plywood style for $10 and an extra long set of bars for the original.

The frames below are for sale. I've used them before and enjoyed them but have never found anything that works so well for me as the lap stitch.

K's creations with Ergo clamp - $40 includes shipping (above)

K's creations with clamp in unfinished wood - $25 includes shipping (above)

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie aka zoeandcooper said...

Ooohhhh look at all the pretty things. Sounds like you had a great time at CATS:)

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home