Friday, November 10, 2006

I’ve been reading about the “pay it forward” “random acts of kindness” in a number of blogs over the past couple of days, and decided to join in the fun. I signed up for one on English Elegance so now it is my turn to pay it forward.

The first five people who leave a comment on my blog, with their e-mail address, will receive a hand-crafted gift from me in the next 12 months. In return for signing up to receive a gift from me, your obligation is to make the same offer on your blog. If you don't have a blog, then you can still participate but you'll have to find a way to make the same offer to your friends :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarebear said...

I can do that! What a great way to pay it forward!!!

queen
of
silly
@
hotmail
dot
com

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! aslanscub @ kristensen dot us

1:59 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I'm playing in this one too! I had three people sign up! I'm signing here cause I still have space on my blog!
Cheers, Denise
Do you moderate your comments so you can see my email address and not have it published?

9:06 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Me! I've been looking for someone whose slots were not full. :-) I'll get my post up later this weekend. This is going to be fun!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home