Monday, May 22, 2006

OK - so it's been way too long

Things have been going very well and I love my new job!! I have been rotating through my projects approximately 10 hours at a time and will take progress pictures soon. I also should have some bead photos and sunroom photos after the long weekend. My friend Judith from http://www.beadline.com is coming to visit for two days and my husband is going to finish the sunroom painting while we bead. Good trade to me!

My latest pictures are of my mother's new kitten - Peepers. She's about 7 or 8 months old and is being given her shots and fixed today. She's so sweet and very ladylike. Oh, and quite photogenic!



3 Comments:

Blogger Singular Stitches said...

Peepers is just one adorable kitty!! Conggrats on your Mom's new addition!

3:15 PM  
Blogger Nicki said...

awwwww! So cute! I love the crossed paw thing she's doing!

5:09 PM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

What a beauty! Peepers is a great name. I can totally see how and why she has weasled her way into your mom's heart. :-) Glad the new job is going well!!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home