Thursday, March 02, 2006

Lots and Lots of Pictures

I finished my February Goals which means I get to start a new project in March. I started Midi Mystery I by Chatelaine last night.

March Goals:
Start dragon on Midnight Hunting
Start border on Midi Mystery I
Work on border of Angel Procession
Bottom border of Footprints
Finish Sunshine Line
Finish bottom palm tree sections on EG

Now on to pictures of my work to date:

Angel Procession by Teresa Wentzler - started January 2006


Footprints by Teresa Wentzler started January 2006:


Midnight Hunting by Dracolair started January 2006:


Baby Boy Sunshine Line started last week:


Egyptian Garden started around September of 2005:



1 Comments:

Blogger Nicki said...

Oh wow! What stunning WIPs. I love Egyptian Garden - maybe I need to move that up near the top of my 'to be done' pile!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home